Restoration and Repair
Actions to Protect Area
- Enclose fabrication tent to reduce dust.
- Set up negative air system to prevent dust.
- Move tools and machines carefully.
- Set up tools and generator in safe location.
- Use blue tape for low areas.
Actions to Prep Area
- Identify areas to repair.
- Identify areas with mold and staining.
Actions for Repair and
- Repair and replace damaged stone.
- Resurface original travertine stone.
- “Wet” cleaning operation.
Actions to Clean and Seal
- Grout entire area using colors to create natural look and blend with original stone tiles.
- Seal with at high density sealer.