Actions to Protect Area
- Move benches and other objects.
- Protect immovable objects with plastic covering.
- Move tools and machines carefully in safe location.
- Use blue tape and paper for low areas.
Actions to Prep Area
- Identify deeply stained ballast stone areas with moss and staining.
- Identify areas with concrete splattering on ballast stone surface.
Actions for Resurfacing
- Resurface original granite ballast stone using diamond tip brushes and other tools.
- “Wet” cleaning operation.
Actions to to Clean and Seal
- Thorough cleaning.
- Treat ballast stone with a penetrating sealer.