Marriott Ko Olina
Koi Fishpond Foot Bridge
Actions to Protect Area
- Cover rails with plastic and paper.
- Use blue tape for low areas.
- Move tools and machines carefully.
- Set up tools and generator in safe location.
- Set up negative air system to prevent dust.
Actions to Prep Area
- Remove old coating.
- Use vacuum assisted machines to clean and per-air surface for “Tuff Stuff” non slip coating.
Actions for Installation
- Prepare epoxy and aggregate.
- Install TUFF STUFF NonSlip Grip over prepared surface.
Actions to Seal and Finish
- Mix color for sealer.
- Apply color-tinted sealer.
- Allow two hours to dry.